Regency Furniture - Couch disintigrates - Regency does not honor warranty
We bought a couch along with the extended warranty.The couch was a fo-leather rocking recliner which started falling apart.
The cushions deflated to the point where you can feel the wood underneath. We called Regency Furniture and they said they would not honor the warranty because that is not something they covered. Soon after the material started peeling off. We called back and said we needed assistance with the warranty.
They stated that they would not honor it this time because we had already called about the cushions.
At this point he whole thing is just falling apart and the company refuses to do anything about it.I am done with Regency Furniture and will not return.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Love Seat
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Vantage rolex on hautlook is scam i bought 2 watches for $17000 and both of them are not authentic . I am very disappointed they won't return it either ...."
- "i got a brand new 2016 scion iA, i fell in love with it until after 6 months of ownership and less than 7,000 miles my display screen started to..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."