Regency Furniture - Couch disintigrates - Regency does not honor warranty

17 of 27 Regency Furniture reviews

We bought a couch along with the extended warranty.The couch was a fo-leather rocking recliner which started falling apart.

The cushions deflated to the point where you can feel the wood underneath. We called Regency Furniture and they said they would not honor the warranty because that is not something they covered. Soon after the material started peeling off. We called back and said we needed assistance with the warranty.

They stated that they would not honor it this time because we had already called about the cushions.

At this point he whole thing is just falling apart and the company refuses to do anything about it.I am done with Regency Furniture and will not return.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Quality

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Leather Love Seat
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #646578 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Regency Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
17 of 27 Regency Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 15 #1199111 Fort Washington, Maryland, United States

Would you be interested in a class action lawsuit..I have had a similar situation with them..you can email me at nikkik_29@yahoo.com

Sep 26, 2015 #1039462

Yup... same issue here!!! Bought the warranty the issue we have is the peeling... They REFUSED to cover it!!!

1 0 Reply
Annoyed Customer

Jul 28, 2015 #1012886 Laurel, Maryland, United States

Jun 18, 2015 #996747

We bought furniture from Regency and the set and back cushions deflated. Since we bought the insurance and it was covered and Regency fixed it. The second piece of furniture was a dresser. We picked up the dresser because the cost of delivery was half the price of the dresser. I opened the box and a piece of the dresser fell off. I called immediately and was informed that once you pick up furniture and don't have it delivered you assume all the responsibility. I will never purchase furniture from Regency again.

3 0 Reply
Pissed Customer

Jul 28, 2015 #1012887 Laurel, Maryland, United States

I agree with you! I had the same issue. Never will that company see another dollar from me.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Regency Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Regency Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×