Regency Furniture - Couch disintigrates - Regency does not honor warranty
We bought a couch along with the extended warranty.The couch was a fo-leather rocking recliner which started falling apart.
The cushions deflated to the point where you can feel the wood underneath. We called Regency Furniture and they said they would not honor the warranty because that is not something they covered. Soon after the material started peeling off. We called back and said we needed assistance with the warranty.
They stated that they would not honor it this time because we had already called about the cushions.
At this point he whole thing is just falling apart and the company refuses to do anything about it.I am done with Regency Furniture and will not return.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Love Seat
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Vantage rolex on hautlook is scam i bought 2 watches for $17000 and both of them are not authentic . I am very disappointed they won't return it either ...."
- "i got a brand new 2016 scion iA, i fell in love with it until after 6 months of ownership and less than 7,000 miles my display screen started to..."