We bought a couch along with the extended warranty.The couch was a fo-leather rocking recliner which started falling apart.
The cushions deflated to the point where you can feel the wood underneath. We called Regency Furniture and they said they would not honor the warranty because that is not something they covered. Soon after the material started peeling off. We called back and said we needed assistance with the warranty.
They stated that they would not honor it this time because we had already called about the cushions.
At this point he whole thing is just falling apart and the company refuses to do anything about it.I am done with Regency Furniture and will not return.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Love Seat
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "I purchased a sofa and love seat from Regency Furniture in Waldorf Maryland October 2013. About a year later the material began to split and peel. I also purchased the..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "i got a brand new 2016 scion iA, i fell in love with it until after 6 months of ownership and less than 7,000 miles my display screen started to..."
- "Vantage rolex on hautlook is scam i bought 2 watches for $17000 and both of them are not authentic . I am very disappointed they won't return it either ...."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."