1.4
Style and Design

I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table.The driver was so nice and looks like they were honest that i didnt really bother to check if there was defect on all the furniture.

Once they left i took a pic of all the furniture to send to my sister then realize that the side table have a lot of dent and my ottoman was ripped. Because i was so busy moving and have to go back to store on weekend i decided to just wait and was told to contact the customer service on weekdays only then after contacting them nothing happen until 3weeks and was told that they cant do anything because it was reported too late... you serious!!!!! I took a picture with a date and time and it can tell you that the time and date is not even 48hrs...

and it has a damage or the furniture that was deliver indeed was damage.... this is a rid off!!!!!! I tried to contact manager and no one even bother to call me...

is this how they do business they will show you a nice furniture but when they deliver they will give you a defective one!!!!Ive spend money and this is unprofessional of how they handle this situation!!!!

Review about: Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Regency Furniture?

Comments