After paying in full delivery was nightmare.Waited a week for delivery they brought wrong color.

It was returned. Redelivery was never scheduled even though they told me it would arrive the following Monday. It never showed. Then they tell me its not in stock.

Have to wait for a order from China. Not willing to wait six weeks. The store manager sold me floor sample. But store helper tightened drawer knobs too tight and over night the glass cracked.

They refused to reimburse or resolve the issue.Done deall

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of michael amini hollywood swank nightstand. Regency Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned michael amini hollywood swank nightstand in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Regency Furniture.

Had an Experience with Regency Furniture?

Comments

Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago [...] and I couldn't be more disappointed..." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more