I purchased a sofa and love seat from Regency Furniture in Waldorf Maryland October 2013.About a year later the material began to split and peel.

I also purchased the extended warranty. However, there's no information on my receipt or online about filing a warranty claim. At the time of purchase, I didn't think to ask about the terms of the extended warranty. I assumed the information would be included with my receipt but it wasn't.

After reading some of the reviews I came across while searching for a way to file my claim, I am leery about a positive outcome.

Either way, no furniture should begin to disintegrate within a year of purchase.See attached photo.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and lack of disclosure. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $939. Regency Furniture needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Regency Furniture.

Had an Experience with Regency Furniture?

Comments

Regency Furniture - Couch disintigrates - Regency does not honor warranty Regency Furniture "We bought a couch along with the extended warranty. The couch was a fo-leather rocking recliner which started falling apart. The cushions deflated to the point where you..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more