I purchased a sofa and love seat from Regency Furniture in Waldorf Maryland October 2013.About a year later the material began to split and peel.
I also purchased the extended warranty. However, there's no information on my receipt or online about filing a warranty claim. At the time of purchase, I didn't think to ask about the terms of the extended warranty. I assumed the information would be included with my receipt but it wasn't.
After reading some of the reviews I came across while searching for a way to file my claim, I am leery about a positive outcome.
Either way, no furniture should begin to disintegrate within a year of purchase.See attached photo.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality and lack of disclosure
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "AAG purchased a 6 year old debt from Wells Fargo. The debt was last reported by Wells Fargo as $23,779 in November 2009. As soon as AAG bought it, the..."
- "Paid over 3000 on a piece of garbage faux leather is cracked and falling off worst buy ever wasted my time calling store and the guardian plan folks. Sectional..."
- "To begin with I pay my rent on Friday, August 5, 2016. Why did I received a sheriff letter along with a court paper saying I didn't pay my..."