I purchased a sofa and love seat from Regency Furniture in Waldorf Maryland October 2013.About a year later the material began to split and peel.

I also purchased the extended warranty. However, there's no information on my receipt or online about filing a warranty claim. At the time of purchase, I didn't think to ask about the terms of the extended warranty. I assumed the information would be included with my receipt but it wasn't.

After reading some of the reviews I came across while searching for a way to file my claim, I am leery about a positive outcome.

Either way, no furniture should begin to disintegrate within a year of purchase.See attached photo.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and lack of disclosure. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $939. Regency Furniture needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Regency Furniture.

Had an Experience with Regency Furniture?

Comments