I purchased a sofa and love seat from Regency Furniture in Waldorf Maryland October 2013.About a year later the material began to split and peel.
I also purchased the extended warranty. However, there's no information on my receipt or online about filing a warranty claim. At the time of purchase, I didn't think to ask about the terms of the extended warranty. I assumed the information would be included with my receipt but it wasn't.
After reading some of the reviews I came across while searching for a way to file my claim, I am leery about a positive outcome.
Either way, no furniture should begin to disintegrate within a year of purchase.See attached photo.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality and lack of disclosure
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "We bought a couch along with the extended warranty. The couch was a fo-leather rocking recliner which started falling apart. The cushions deflated to the point where you..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "This is the bull *** I have to put up with living at the WILLOWS in Glen Burnie MD owed By Morgan Properties this day we caught 7 mice in..."
- "I wish people would learn to read. I hsd no trouble with the company and i use instaflex advanced and it really works...."
- "KFC went there march 9,2016 bought chicken was very hungry but the chicken skin tast like rocks too hard to chew cracked tooth and plus chicken tasted very very strong..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."